Pandas fully explained | NEW Version 1.0 | 150+ Exercises | Must-have skills for Machine Learning & Finance | +Seaborn
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Data Handling & Analysis skills to an outstanding level.
- Learn and practice all relevant Pandas Methods and workflows
- Learn Pandas based on NEW Version 1.0 (the days of versions 0.X are over)
- Import, clean and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
- Analyze, visualize and understand your Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Practise and master your Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises and comprehensive projects
- Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
- Learn how to best transition from Versions 0.X to new Version 1.0
- A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
- An internet connection capable of streaming videos.
- Ideally some Spreadsheet Basics/Programming Basics (not mandatory, the course guides you through the basics)
+++++ UPDATE: Pandas Version 1.0 is finally here! This is the first course that covers Pandas 1.0. It gives optimal guidance on how to transition from versions 0.X to 1.0! +++++
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 30+ hours of structured video content and 150+ exercises!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to step into Data Science. Pandas is Key to everything.
- Data Scientists who want to improve their Data Handling/Manipulation skills.
- Everyone who want to switch Data Projects from Excel to more powerful tools (e.g. in Research/Science)
- Investment/Finance Professionals who reached the limits of Excel.
Created by Alexander Hagmann
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 11.21 GB